Wednesday, April 6, 2011

San Jose Clubman's Show Bikes 2011

Here are my picks of the best at this years Clubman's Show. Unique Unit 650 Street Tracker. I'm a big fan of the pre-1957 Triumph front wheel hub on later models. A little funky but cool hardtailed BSA A10.

Super sweet BSA A65 custom. Nicely done!


Bill Sauer was back with his kick ass restored Show & Go T-bird that he debuted at the 2009 Clubman's show when the resto was not quite finished. Now it's all done with lights and the period license plate bracket that he made a batch of way back when. Of course I asked him if he had any more and unfortunately they have all been scattered to the wind.












On our way home we caught up with Bill by chance. What a cool combo!

2 comments:

  1. Lot's of great show bikes this year it seemed. How did you do at the swap? Find any treasures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet I did. I'm going to post some of the more interesting finds over the next week.

    ReplyDelete